Riverside County Office of Education
University Units – Induction

University Units

Optional Professional Development
University Unit Credit

Optional Professional Development university unit credits are available for Candidates and Reflective Coaches who complete their Center for Teacher Innovation Induction Program requirements for the year(s) they are enrolled.

            • University units are not mandatory for CTI enrollment or for a clear credential recommendation from CTI.
            • Employers reserve the right to designate whether these units meet their requirements for salary advancement, and we suggest teachers confirm their eligibility with their credential advisor prior to registering for these units.
            • Registration is the responsibility of the individual, and teachers should carefully review the information found on the university registration page for deadlines, fees, course requirements, grading scale, etc.

        University unit information and registration are now available in Navigate for current candidates and coaches. Candidate information is located at the bottom of the ILP after the meetings section and coach information is located on the training page.

        Candidates and coaches who have completed induction or longer have access to the CTI Navigate system can contact ctisupport@rcoe.us to get information to register for units.

        Center for Teacher Innovation’s (CTI) Optional Professional Development University Unit Credits
        Retroactive Induction Policy
        Based on established partnerships, the Center for Teacher Innovation (CTI) induction program verifies induction completion directly to all university partners up to 5 years from the original completion date.


Master's Degree Option

Candidates can receive university graduate block credits toward a Master’s degree in Education from our CTI partnering Universities listed below. University registration is an agreement between the individual and the university. Information can be found by clicking on the university flyer(s) below: